- Check-in time – 14:00 (complementary early check-in is available 2 hours before the standard check-in time in case free capsules are available, check-in more than 2 hours prior to standard check-in time is subject to additional charge of 100 Rubles per hour).
- Check out time – 12:00 (late check-out, provided there is a free capsule within 2 hours after the standard check-out time is complimentary, check-in more than 2 hours prior to standard time is subject to additional charge of 100 Rubles per hour).
- Accommodation fee is charged according to the check-in/check-out time – starting 14:00 current local time to 12:00 of the following day.
- Hotel accommodation rules and payment procedure are set by the hotel administration.
- Persons who have reached the age of 14 can be accommodated unaccompanied. Persons between the ages of 14 and 18 are required to provide written consent from their parents (guardians) in case they are accommodated unaccompanied.
- Registration and accommodation of citizens of the Russian Federation is possible upon presentation of the following documents: passport of citizen of the Russian Federation; passport of citizen of the USSR (before it’s replacement by the passport of a Russian Federation citizen within established terms); passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation (for persons permanently residing outside the Russian Federation); birth certificate (for persons under 14).
- Registration of citizens under the age of 14 is possible upon presentation of identity documents of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians) or close relatives accompanying the person, a document certifying the powers of the accompanying person, as well as birth certificate of a minor.
- Registration and access of foreign citizens to the hotel is possible upon presentation of the following documents: passport, visa, migration card, certificate of registration with the FMS for the previous place of stay in Russian Federation (in case of arrival at a new place of stay, which is not the first place of stay since crossing the border).
- Accommodation is possible only in indoor shoes. One pair of free slippers is given upon arrival.
- Bed linen and towels are included. Linen and towels are changed every 4th day, more often change is subject to additional payment.
- Wet area cleaning and removal of garbage is made once a day – from 12:00 to 14:00
- The hotel provides an opportunity for heating food. Kitchen equipment and appliances are items of common use, after use they must be washed and cleaned. Free tea, instant coffee and sugar is provided.
- The laundry service is available for additional payment.
- Guests of the hotel undertake to observe the silence throughout the hotel and not disturb other guests. “Silent hours” are between 23:00 and 08:00. Viewing/listening to media files on personal devices is possible only using headphones.
- A fine is imposed for any damage caused to the hotel property in the amount set by the administration.
Storage of luggage and valuables:
- Upon arrival guests are issued a set of keys: a magnetic key from the entrance door and individual locker key. A fine of 500 rubles is imposed for the loss of keys.
- For the purpose of safety, it is recommended that all personal belongings be left in individual lockers with a lock. According to Article 925 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the hotel shall bear no responsibility for the safety of money and things left unattended at the hotel.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE PROHIBITED:
- Smoking throughout the hotel. Consumption of alcohol and drugs throughout the hotel. The hotel refuses accommodation of guests in a state of strong alcoholic or other type of intoxication. In case of detection of alcoholic beverages, the administration reserves the right to withdraw them.
- Violation of public order. Causing discomfort to other guests. Taking and storing food in capsules. Using the sound signal of mobile phones/tablets/laptops and other electronic devices in the hotel sleeping areas.
- Using any electric heaters other than those installed in common areas. Leaving unattended devices connected to the mains. Keeping in capsules large items, flammable materials and explosive substances.
- Entering the receptionist’s work area and other office areas of the hotel.
- Bringing persons who are not hotel guests. Accommodation of minors under 5 years. Accommodation of minors aged 5 to 14 unaccompanied by parents/guardians and other persons responsible for the minor.
- Pets are not allowed.
The hotel administration reserves the right to apply measures to violators of any point of these rules including cancellation of booking and eviction without any refund.